What is GAIA?
GAIA is an XR training content platform consisting of three core components:
– GAIA SDK, an extensive framework for the development of XR training simulations. Designed for developers with basic technical proficiency, provides common but complex functionalities for effective XR training simulations.
– GAIA Creator Tool, easy-to-use scenario creation tool for XR training scenarios. Aids non-technical provisioners design XR simulations, leveraging a database of learning environments and Smart Objects.
– GAIA Marketplace, open platform to publish XR training scenarios, modules, and content. Enables market access for training developers of any scale.
– GAIA is open to anyone seeking to create and share engaging XR training content, regardless of skill, platform or subject.
– GAIA will launch in 2021, sign up now to get more news and reserve a trial.
Is it proprietary
The GAIA SDK and Creator Tool are available for developers to purchase / subscribe. Content developed through SDK can be made available for publication on The GAIA Marketplace.
Developers can also develop their own extensions/plugins to the GAIA SDK and distribute them on the GAIA Marketplace. The GAIA Marketplace is available for publication and sale of any and all XR educational content.
Who is GAIA for?
1. GAIA SDK, designed for developers with basic technical proficiency, provides common but complex functionalities for effective XR training simulations.
2. GAIA Creator Tool aids non-technical provisioners design XR simulations, leveraging database of learning environments and Smart Objects.
3. GAIA Marketplace – an online marketplace – enables market access for developers of training modules.
How to Deploy & Scale
Training content and scenarios built using GAIA SDK or GAIA Creator Tool can be shared on the GAIA Marketplace automatically, which allows quick scaling globally across all platforms.
GAIA Marketplace also supports publishing of 3rd party training content, please get in touch for publishing terms.
Business models to engage GAIA
Can I register as a Development partner?
Currently, only the GAIA Starter subscription model is available through direct request.
Please contact us to register your interest. You will be notified when GAIA Creator and Developer subscription models are open for trial.