We are looking for a talented Senior VR Game Developer to lead development of cutting-edge virtual reality experiences using Unity or Unreal. In this role, you will set the technical direction and workflows for building immersive and interactive VR games.
- Lead a team of VR developers to translate game designs into high quality experiences
- Architect and implement robust VR systems like input, locomotion, physics, AI, etc.
- Drive optimisation and best practices for achieving 90FPS VR rendering benchmarks
- Continuously research and integrate new VR features and capabilities
- Identify and resolve complex VR-specific technical challenges and bugs
- Define and evolve reusable libraries, pipelines and tools to empower the team
- Drive testing, profiling and performance tuning throughout the dev cycle
- Mentor other team members and provide VR/game dev technical leadership
- 5+ years of professional VR development experience with Unity or Unreal
- Expert knowledge of Oculus, Vive, Daydream and other key VR platforms
- Strong portfolio demonstrating technically advanced VR projects
- Deep understanding of VR development best practices and guidelines
- Exceptional problem solving, collaboration and communication abilities
- Solid math and physics knowledge required for high-end VR experiences
- Ability to meet tight project deadlines without compromising quality